Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2011

5 Months 5 Days

I was in the kitchen last night sharing out dinner for my family. The mood was joyous. My oldest was playing music from her Ipod for her little brother to dance to. My boyfriend was sharing his food out with a smile on my face. My two other children where giggling and laughing at something I don't even know. Everything seemed perfect. Then I realized someone was missing.
At that moment it hit me what Michael Jackson's song (which I'd always skip on the CD) 'Gone Too Soon' was about. So I went on you tube and played it right in the middle of all the happiness.

My boyfriend rolled his eyes and looked at me like 'why'd you have to go and do that?' I felt a little guilty ruining the moment, but for some reason it seemed appropriate. He then told me he was going to make a collage with pictures of KoKo and that song in the background. I told him he should totally do it. Until that happens I want to include the song in this post.

No comments: